First of all, I have to thank nopassingfancy for nominating me for this award. It is an incredible honor. She has a very inspiring and fun blog that I have truly been blessed by. Please give her a follow!
This award is given from blogger to blogger, so it is very humbling to realize that another blogger enjoys what I have written enough to nominate me for this. The one thing I have noticed since joining the blogging and writing communities is how supportive we are of each other. We all enjoy reading each others work. And we all support and encourage one another. I feel like I have joined one big, happy family. I am forever thankful to every single reader, writer, and blogger I have encountered on this incredible journey.
Read on to learn a little more about me!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations.
My questions (total randomness):
- What is your favorite quote? “My brokenness is a better bridge for people than my pretend wholeness ever was.” -Sheila Walsh
- If you could share a brief word of encouragement with someone, what would you say? Don’t be afraid to fail. It is part of the process of success. Each failure can be used as a stepping stone to where you want to go.
- Do you like to ‘dress up’? Never. My favorite outfit is yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I like to be comfy!
- Are you an animal lover? If yes, favorite animal? Yes, I love all sorts of animals, but if I must pick a favorite I would say a horse. I have always been a horse lover since I was a little girl. Someday I will own one.
- What do you think is your best physical feature? I love my eyes, because they are hazel. They have brown in the middle surrounded by green and I think that is so neat.
- If you could ask your president/ruler of your country one question, what would it be? How do you handle the pressure and expectations?
- If you could visit only one place anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why? I would love to visit Jerusalem and see all the places Jesus walked when he was on the earth. I want to dip my toes in the Sea of Galilee and walk the Via Dolorosa.
- Coffee, tea, or neither one? Coffee! But decaf due to a chronic illness messing with my blood pressure. There is something so relaxing about enjoying a cup of coffee while reading my bible.
- Pizza, cheeseburger, or salad? Pizza all the way (although due to health issues I now have to buy gluten free). I grew up in a family of 5 kids, so we lived on pasta. It was cheap and could feed us all.
- Sweet or savory? Sweet. I live on chocolate.
- If you could be good at one sport, which one would you choose and why? I always wanted to jump horses. So, I would love to do that.
Next up is my nominees. These are just a few of the blogs that I have been blessed with reading. There are many more though that may not be listed here. Please check out their blogs and give them a follow.
My Nominees (you do not have to participate)
- Linda Raha
- He Said What?!
- Letting Go
- I CAN DO
- My Way Home
- Saturated in Seattle
- Joy Cottage
- Musings & Roses
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- The Found Daughter
Your Questions (total randomness)
- If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? And why?
- If you had an hour to yourself what would you do?
- What made you decide to start writing?
- Who has inspired you the most in your life?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your fondest memory of your childhood?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- If there was one thing you could change about your life what would it be? And why?
- If someone gave you a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would do with the money?
- What is the one character trait you want to be remembered for?
Thanks for reading! God bless!